Ideally located in Meribel in the heart of the 3 valleys, you will have access to the biggest ski area in the world.
Head down the 600 km of ski runs passing through Courchevel, La Tania, Les Menuires and Val Thorens before enjoying the local specialties.
Access to the slopes is very easy :
- The bus stop is right in front of the chalet (free shuttles) and take you to Meribel where all the lifts start.
- Access to the bubbles in Les Allues is a 2 min car drive, 5 min ski (if enough snow) or 15 min walk
- You can ski back to the chalet if there is enough snow.
We are :
- 10 min on foot from Les Allues village (grocery Vival, restaurants and bars)
- 5 min by car from Meribel centre (ski slopes, shops, restaurants, ski school etc...)
- 15 min by car from Moutiers (supermarket, train station)
A chalet of tradition and confort
Chalet KAWA is newly built (2015), ecological and luxurious. It can hold up to 12 people in 5 en suite bedrooms. We have a Hammam as well as 2 play rooms.
An Ecological chalet
Chalet KAWA is built out of massive wood with the latest technologies. There is no concrete and all paints and coating have no or very little VOC ( Volatil Organic Compound ). The chalet is said to be "passive" as it uses almost no energy for heating which gives it a unique and healthy atmosphere.
We follow cleaning recommendations for Covid.
We offer full refund in case of Covid lockdown.
Going up, we are two turns on the right after having passed Les Allues.
The easiest is to type "chalet kawa" on google maps and you will see our big metallic front door sign.